Seven Jews were killed in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Neve Yaakov on Shabbat when a 21 year old arab gunmen shot at them.
Two other terror attacks were carried out on Shabbat. A 13 year old arab terrorist opened fire on a father and son near Ir David. The terrorist was neutralized after injuring the two. Another attack took place at a restaurant at the Almog junction. The terrorist shot and then his gun jammed. He fled the scene.
The government has already decided on the following six steps:
1. The home of the terrorist who carried out the terrorist attack in Jerusalem will be sealed immediately ahead of its demolition.
2. National insurance rights and additional benefits for the families of terrorists that support terrorism will be revoked.
3. Legislation on the revocation of Israeli identity cards of the families of terrorists that support terrorism will be discussed at tomorrow’s Government meeting.
4. Firearm licensing will be expedited and expanded in order to enable thousands of additional citizens to carry weapons.
5. In response to the abhorrent attacks and the celebrations in their wake, Prime Minister Netanyahu has decided on steps to strengthen settlement that will be submitted this week.
6. The reinforcement of military and police units, expanded arrests and focused operations to collect illegal weapons will be carried out.